Labour Party NHS Check reports:
- Zero Hours Contracts in Health and Social Care July 2013
- David Cameron’s NHS re-organisation April 2013
- NHS Nursing – understaffed and under pressure February 2013
- Accident waiting to happen January 2013
- Cameron’s forgotten patients November 2012
- Cameron’s Great NHS Carve-Up October 2012
- The Doctor won’t see you now July 2012
- Cameron’s Health Lottery June 2012
- NHS for Sale
- 38 Degrees
- Labour Party NHS Check Tell us about your NHS experience and the effect of David Cameron’s broken promise in your area.
- Cameron’s betrayal on the NHS
- Unison guide: using NHS structures to block privatisation and cuts
- Patients 4 NHS
- Action for the NHS
- NHS Cuts Route Finder
- Patient opinion – Tell us what was good and what could be improved, say thanks or call for change – we’ll pass your stories to the people in the health services who can make a difference.
- NHS for Beginners – how you can make a difference locally
- What can local councillors do to protect patients from government policies on health and social care?
The materials below are provided for campaigners on the NHS and health issues. We own the copyright of the cartoons and we are happy to give you permission to use our material so long as you notify us and acknowledge the source. There are of course plenty of other organisations producing material you can use. Please let us know if you know of other useful stuff.
- Campaign Tee shirts
- Cartoons – free for you to use
- Jeremy Hunt song
- Lansley – Tory Boys’ picnic – a good song for a demonstration
- Now Despairing NHS – song to the tune of Clementinw
- False Economy
- 38 Degrees
- Keep Our NHS Public
- Unite 4 our NHS
- Protecting Frontline NHS Services
- NHSOS: Protecting London’s NHS Services
- NHS Future
- Open Democracy
- Save our NHS
The battleground, marginal constituencies where the next general Election will be decided.
Can satisfaction with the NHS get any higher? December 2011
A GFK/NOP poll has found that the public oppose the government’s plan for GPs to take control of £80bn of the NHS budget. The survey of a 1000 people, carried out for the NHS Support Federation found that two thirds (65%) did not want GPs to extend their duties beyond medical matters and take on the buying of care from local hospitals.
The poll was carried out by GFK/NOP and organised by Prof Colin Francome on behalf of the Federation between 4TH – 6TH MARCH 2011, it asked 1000 adults aged 16+ the following:
The government is proposing that doctors should not concentrate solely on medical matters, but should also take on a role in organising payments for hospital care. Do you agree or disagree with this change? In response 27% agreed, 65% disagreed, 7% answered don’t know.
The New NHS
NHS for Sale – script for a bit of street theatre
Don’t Stich Me Up – words and music
The Liverpool Socialist Singers are available to liven up events! They don’t insist on singing in a cathedral – they will do railway stations, hospitals and public places.
Dr Jonathan Tomlinson has collected a load of useful campaigning videos on our Youtube channel
The Andrew Lansley rap. Its a bit rude